SEMINARS OF THE THEORETICAL DEPARTMENT
Held on thursdays at 2.45 p.m. in the lecture hall of NPI, Rez.
12th December 1996, Thursday 2.45 p.m., V. Inozemtsev (JINR, Dubna):
- Symmetries of the Hubbard models with variable range hopping.
14th November 1996, Thursday 2.45 p.m., V. B. Priezzhev (BLTF SUJV Dubna):
- Eulerian Walkers as a Model of Self-Organized Criticality.
10th October 1996, Thursday 2.45 p.m., Rajkumar Roychoudhury (Indian Statistical Institute):
- Quantum deformation of the non-polynomial interaction V(r)=r2+kr2/(1+gr2).
12th September 1996, Thursday 2.45 p.m., H. B. Geyer (University of Stellenbosch):
- Towards finite temperature calculations in the Skyrme model.
11th September 1996, Wednesday 10.00 a.m., J. Dobaczewski (University of Warsaw):
- Structure of nuclei far from stability.
23th July 1996, Tuesday 10.00 a.m., H. Siedentop (University of Oslo):
- On the spectrum of relativistic Hamiltonians.
4th July 1996, D. Heiss (University of Witwatersrand):
- Chaos and shell structure in the modified Nilsson model.
25th April 1996, E. Ivaskevic (BLTF Dubna):
- Renormalization group approach to self-organized criticality.
7th March 1996, V. Sauli:
- Covariant description of transition amplitudes between bound states. Application to the simple model of deuteron.
Ing. J. Dobes, CSc.