The 2021 Prize
- Dr. Job Feldbrugge (1991) presented the thesis Path integrals in the sky: classical and quantum problems with minimal assumptions defended in October 2019 in the Perimeter Institute
- RNDr. Katarina Karlova, PhD. (1991) presented the thesis Rigorous analysis of magnetization processes in classical and quantum spin models defended in August 2019 at the Pavel Josef Safarik University in Kosice
- Ing. Marek Matas, PhD. (1991) presented the thesis Phenomenological studies of QCD at high energies defended in September 2020 at the Czech Technical University in Prague
- Ing. Martin Schäfer , PhD. (1990) presented the thesis Interactions of Hadrons in Few-Body Systems defended in October 2020 at the Czech Technical University in Prague
- Prof. RNDr. XX, DSc., chair
- Prof. RNDr. YY, DrSc.
- Prof. RNDr. ZZ, DrSc.
At its closing session on November 30, 20xx, the jury decided to award
the main prize to
for the thesis Sulle elettrodinamica dei corpi in movimento focused on behavior of fast moving bodies.
The jury also decided to give a honourable mention to the thesis of
entitled Elektrodynamika cial w ruchu which revealed relations between the energy and mass of objects
Back to the main page
Last update: June 8, 2021